Sep 12, 2007

knock knock anybody home??

what happen to efx2? seriously, I waited for few days already , praying for it to be up but seems like my faith is thinning, plus I can't wait any longer to share the happy event that took place last saturday! so here I am, in my old home :)

if efx2 was up and required to change domain address afterwards like the rumors I heard, then probably I'd stick to this home. but I love some of its features like buddy list, alert etc **sigh how??

i sincerely hope some of my friends will check this address when they couldn't access efx2 *crossed-fingers

feel like incomplete when I cannot check out on other's. hahahah so addicted to blogging already. no turning back :p

6 comments:

Lollies said...

tak apa lah. apa nak buat. kat blogspot pun boleh buat alert gak. so I'll see you herelah eh

mommy@lif said...

hi lollies !!
i nak buat blogroll jugak but dunno why tak dapat verification mail yet. yeah, so seems like efx2ers dah moved to other domain, takpe, hopefully we all could still keep in touch :)

Anonymous said...

i'm here, still don't know what blogroll means

mommy@lif said...

heyy mosh good to see you here :) well frankly i just find out what it means too :p it acts as a link manager, making it easier to add other links to our site, or to know when the links are updated or even who links to your site. so in a way, macam alert to new entry lah like what we have in efx's

elisataufik said...

check your Bulk folder for the blogrolling verification email.
Mine went into my Bulk FOlder sebab dia ingat it's junk :)

Anonymous said...

mommyalif!! apa itu cerita sungguh exciting, saya mau tahu hihihi sibuk jer kan. anyway i'm at wordpress now