due to lacking in creativity to compose my own poem, i dedicate this to alif, my adorable son :)
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Author: Daf
My love to you costs nothing but free
You are the only one not two or three
I will thrive your days like leaves on a tree
Assured between you and I is a decree
The bond that binds us is real
The love in my heart I will reveal
And your love in my soul I will seal
What is between you and I is a deal
My love to you needs no statement
I gave it to you all and not a segment
I promise you truly it is a commitment
Between you and I honey no concealment
Never make my life look horrible
Surely loving you was irresistible
And leaving you seems impossible
What is between you and I is tangible
happy 2nd birthday alif! many happy returns! anyway, here is alif' adventurous journey thus far.


9 comments:
hai alif,
alif sudah 2 tahun hari ni.. selamat hari lahir, semoga dipanjangkan usia, dilimpahi nikmat, rahmat dan barakah didalam hidup dunia dan akhirat. semoga alif jadi anak yang taat...
ikhlas,
auntie ana, uncle kamal & lya khaleeda.
happy birthday alif! may you continue to bring pride and joy to your mommny.
Happy birthday handsome one!
ibu lya, thank you...amin :) moga² dimakbulkan doa auntie ana tu..
mphh kejap lagi..lya punya turn pulak!
jill, many thanks.. thank you for dropping by
mommy@home... you're so sweet. TQ dear. thank you for having us till late nite that day. btw sempat tak you jengah ikea after we left?
to RAD..i'm touched looking at the clips of alif's.He's a big boy now..
to DARLING ALIF- ur mommy just loves u soo much!HAPPY 2 YRS OLD!
hi ein!!! tq for dropping by.. as a mommy urself i'm sure you can relate to my clip kan? tq for the wishes :)
hana's ummi.... woohoooo!!!! 3 version tuh... amin amin amin :P
hehe tapi part Tuan Haji Alif tuh kelakar giller babe..
i love you too twin sister :P
tq babe, kiss² for 'lil hana
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIF!!!! :)
i love the scene gelak geli-geli dlm kereta tu.. sungguh comel
FG, welcome to my humble blog!
hahaha tuh tgh tunggu hubby solat, just to kill the time. nway
alif memang penggeli.. dr fadhilah kamsah ade cakap orang yang geli nih kuat cemburu..hihihi
Post a Comment